Tuesday 20 January 2009

Tuesday - less than a month to go!

Ssshhhh, I'd put on a lb over the weekend and yesterday morning the scales were not my friend. But, thankfully, after an angelic day yesterday I have lost it again! hurrah! That leaves me til Friday to make some good inroads into the lbs that need to go! It's now just less than a month until we go to Spain and I'm finding that to be a really good motivation.

Tomorrow maybe a little challenging though. I'm meeting a friend for coffee in the morning. Recently we have been going to Starbucks and I've been fine with a skinny latte and a skinny muffin but tomorrow we are off to cafe nero instead. I'm not sure whether to have brekky first and avoid the food completely or whether to not have anything first and then opt for the lowest point option when I get there. I'll have a look on the WW online listings later on I think and take it from there.

Then, tomorrow night, my hubby has a parents' evening so I am taking the bean to a play barn with a friend. No doubt we'll end up eating there too......I'm planning to have scrambled egg on toast I think. They do serve soup, but it's not wonderful and I want to stay clear of the fried options. So, that's my plan. Now all I have to do is stick to it! Think Spain! Think Spain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment