Friday 9 January 2009

Day Three

Oh lordy, this is SO not going to plan. The scales are going the wrong way - still and it's now the 9th Jan. Aunt Flo has still not made an appearance that ws due two days ago and has been brewing for a week now. I feel and look 6 months pregnant and I'm snappy and moody beyond belief. I just wish it would hurry up before I burst!

Yesterday's food went well for the most part. I was on target until late afternoon having had soup for lunch with peaches for dessert. Yummy. I spent the afternoon making a veggie chilli which smelt fantastic. Unfortunately though, following his allergice reaction to the celery in the spag bol the night before, my hubby was worried about eating the chilli. He sometimes puts up a reaction to rosemary too and there is a small amount in the chilli. I was starving so where did we end up? The chippy. There went my day of planning and my points allowance. I felt sick as a dog the rest of the night and then this morning the scales had gone up another lb. I really need to pull some willpower out of somewhere.

On a brighter note I did managed to order wii fit last night. I've been waiting for it to come into stock and it had - it says delivery could take 2 weeks so I'll be watching for it every day now. lol So many people have said so many great things about it. I can't wait to have it and I really hope it can give me a boost.

2 comments:

  1. I ended up at the chippy yesterday lunchtime too, so you're not alone. It's hard when you have a family to feed, majority rule applies when it comes to kids :(

    you'll get there, hon. Waiting for Aunt Flo can make you gain about 7lb in fluid, so take heart, once she visits you might lose more than you planned ;0)

    ReplyDelete